New (temporary) service times allow our team to clean the building between services. Please join us online if it’s more comfortable or convenient. If you are sick or have had any COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, we ask you to watch online.
Church will look a little different for our in-person services.
• Save your spot: Registration is required to attend an in-person service. See more below about how and when you can register.
• Staff/volunteer safety: All staff members and volunteers are required to wear a mask.
• Your safety: Masks are required for both the 8:30am and 10:30am services. If you need a mask, some will be available at the church.
• Distancing: We will practice social distancing in and outside of the building.
• Seating: Ushers will escort you and your family to an available seat in the Worship Center.
• Singing: While current health guidelines are in place, masks will be worn when singing.
Please register for each Sunday service you’d like to attend. Every Sunday at 12pm, registration for the following Sunday opens.