We are passionate about creating a safe and fun environment for kids to learn about how much Jesus loves them and to grow in their relationship with Him.
Nursery (Infant–age 2) available at 9:00am
Sunday morning experiences offer creative Bible teaching, energetic worship, and engaging activities. It's the most fun place to be if you're a kid!
Let us know you're coming so we can provide the best experience for you.
Kids experiences have a new feel to keep everyone safe, so here's what you need to know.
• Everyone age 5 and up is required to wear a mask.
• Enter through the north door (#10) under the awning.
• Greeters will direct you to the check-in area.
• A volunteer will take your child's temperature to comply with city guidelines.
• After checking in, a volunteer will direct you to your child's room. For now, kids will stay in their room for the entire morning.
If it's more comfortable or convenient to join us online, check out our Kids Online Experience.
Life is busy and it's easy to feel overwhelmed. But we also know you want to invest in your kids' faith. Enter Intentional Families. It's flexible, fun, and designed to help you grow in faith as a family. Sign up and pick up your kit full of free family night materials to make this fall the best ever! Learn more
If you like to have fun, we'd love to have you on our Kids team. Contact us to find out more
Kids Director: Allison Rahn
For more info on Kids ministry, contact the church office at (402) 483-7635 or email@example.com.