If interested in volunteering for the Jan. 31, 2020 Respite Night, please complete and submit this form.
- All volunteers, 19 years or older, need to submit a Background Check form. This form is valid for two years. If you are a returning volunteer, your Background Check form is valid if it was completed on/before Apr. 24, 2019.
- You will receive an email during the week prior to Respite Night at which you will be volunteering that will provide details you will need for service that night. If you do not receive this email, please contact Grace Tegtmeier to get your volunteering details.
- All volunteers need to be at church at 5:30pm on evening of the event. Pizza will be provided for volunteers.
- Need to cancel? If you find you are unable to volunteer after you have signed up, we totally understand. However, we ask that you contact us 48 hours prior to event if you need to cancel. This would be most helpful as it will allow us ample time to find a replacement for you. Contact Grace Tegtmeier to cancel.
- If interested in volunteering for the Oct. 4, 2019 Respite Night, please complete and submit this form. This Background Check form needs to be current for each Respite Night at which you plan to volunteer.
Check this box if you are under the age of 19*. (Note: All volunteers 19 and older must complete a Background Check form as part of registration process. Submitted Background Check forms are valid for two years.)
I am under 19 years of age
Best phone number to reach you*
Best email address to reach you*
Please pick the volunteer job(s) you would like to do. You may choose up to 3 options.
Volunteer jobs/ not working with children:
Volunteer jobs/ working with children:
Please provide this additional info to help us choose your child with special needs:
Physical limitations you have that may limit your ability to care for a child with special needs
Special skills or training you have that would aid in your care for a child with special needs
While you are volunteering at Respite Night, free childcare is available for your child(ren) through age 12. Under age 3 will be in the Nursery. Over age 3 will be with the siblings groups. To register your child(ren) for this childcare, please complete information below.
We provide a pizza dinner for the children along with Goldfish crackers, lemonade and water. Please indicate with each of your children attending whether or not they will be eating the dinner we provide. You are welcome to send dinner with your child(ren).
Will this child be eating the dinner provided at Respite Night?
- All volunteers, 19 years or older, need to submit a Background Check form. The form is valid for two years. If you are a returning volunteer, your Background Check form is valid if it was completed on/before Apr. 24, 2018.